Wednesday 6 November 2013

Interesting Day at Penang

Went to the Penang International Airport a few days back and was really glad I did. I had a great time there.

The day started as usual with Thai Airways departing at about 8AM.

A300B4-622R (HS-TAT)

Several ATRs later, I caught something that has never been seen (well at least with my eyes) at Penang. 3 words: a340 penang rare .

It is a very rare sight at Penang as Cathay usually operates 330s, 777s and occasionally 747s into Penang. So this definitely made my day/week/month.

Cathay Pacific A340-313X (B-HXE)

The next aircraft was another rare sight as well. A visitor from the United Kingdom. This deserves the three words as well: c-17 penang rare .
 Royal Air Force (RAF) C-17A Globemaster III (ZZ178)

And the next one as well, a B737-500 (PK-CMC) from Sriwijaya Air.
Sriwijaya Air B737-500 (PK-CMC)

The next two are usual visitors to Penang, though from a different view

 AirAsia A320 (9M-AFR)

China Southern Airlines A320 (B-2395)

I hope you've enjoyed this post. 

Thanks for viewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment