Thursday 13 June 2013

Hong Kong #2

GATE 18......
That was were my camera was clicking for about an hour. It overlooks Runway 25R. The landings per minute is soo much higher than the landings per hour in Penang. Paradise for me. :D

Nearly missed the first one that came in after I reached that spot. It was a China Airlines A330-300.

 Reg. B-18303

Followed by Cathay's A330-300 (B-HLD). This one 'bounced' quite a number of times before fully hugging the ground and deploying its spoilers.Rough wind conditions I guess.

 Next was the Queen of the Skies, the Boeing 747-400 (B-HUE). Love the elegance of this aircraft as it approaches the runway.
This one was a real treat for my eyes, Cathay Pacific Cargo B747-8f (B-LJG). First time seeing it and lovin it too. With raked wingtips and new engines, its just lovely. Its even longer than the A340-600, which I have yet to see. A340s rarely fly in to Penang.

No comments:

Post a Comment