Tuesday 21 January 2014

2014.01.11 Spotting Session #2

Continuing on to part 2

Blasting into Penang is this three holer. Presenting FedEx's MD-11F
Took my eyes out of the viewfinder when it flew overhead. And BOY IT WAS HUGE. You can see nothing else but the belly of this freighter.

AirAsia's A320 (9M-AFS) being cradled by crosswinds

Firefly's ATR72-500 (9M-FYG) trying to fight off the crosswind. It had an incredibly smooth landing though.

Tigerair A320 (9V-TAE)

Belly shot of MAS' B737-4H6 (9M-MMK)

The wind was great and it was a cooling session. Though I doubt the pilots of the next plane enjoyed it.

Another FedEx, this time in the form of the A306F

The A306 above was aligned right in front of me. But I was towards the left of the runway. Flew past me and touched down just slightly left of the centre line.

More to come. Stay tuned.


No comments:

Post a Comment