Sunday 2 March 2014

2014.02.22 Spotting Session Part 2

Let's carry on to the second part of this spotting session. Allow me to continue with the main catch of the day. Presenting, SilkAir's VERY FIRST B737-800 in 25-years anniversary scheme. The will be getting more of these types to replace their Airbus A320s and A319s.

9V-MGA

Wanted to get Silkair's departure at the industrial zone. Unfortunately during my drive to that location, I missed Garuda's CRK coming in.

Anyway, here's MAS's 734 going up.

B737-4H6 (9M-MML)

Then this Eva Air Cargo came along. It has been delayed for a long time as this aircraft is usually scheduled to depart at about 10am.

Eva Air Cargo B747-45E(F) - B-16401

SilkAir B737-8SA (9V-MGA) departing

Just as I was about to end my planespotting session, another aircraft came in. Just FYI.

Firefly ATR72-500 (9M-FYI)

That's all for now. Stay tuned for the next instalment which will be my visit to the Singapore Airshow 2014
There I shall cover the highlights of the event such as the aerobatic displays as well as the static aircraft displays *Not to mention the incredibly long queues to everything including the shuttle bus


Stay Tuned....

Tags:
silkair 737 penang sslee
silkair 737-800 9v-mga penang sslee
eva air cargo 747 penang sslee
firefly atr72 penang sslee


No comments:

Post a Comment